MembershipHelp support our organization by becoming a member
Become a Member
To become a MEMBER of the Bradford House Historical Association, complete the following form and make your check payable to:
Bradford House Historical Association, P.O. Box 537, Washington PA 15301
Membership entitles you to invitations to our special invites, a 10% discount at our Museum Gift Shop, the e-newsletter and more!
___ $500 ___ $1000 ___$1500 ___ $2000 ___ $_______ (other amount)
You may choose to sponsor a specific project:
___Whiskey Rebellion Dinner speaker
___Bradford House garden improvements
___Bradford House furnishings
___Symposium history contests cash prizes
- All corporate sponsors will have their company logo included in the Whiskey Rebellion Dinner program and recognition on our website, social media, and e-newsletters.
- Memberships at the $1000 level and above will receive 2 tickets to the Whiskey Rebellion Dinner in July.
- Symposium sponsors will receive recognition at the event and in advertising.
- Sponsorship is on an annual basis.
The Bradford House Historical Association is striving to work together with and form strong relationships with local businesses.
- When hosting group tours, we utilize Chicco Baccello. This local cafe re-creates 18th century recipes for our guests to enjoy.
- Wine sampling tours are offered in conjunction with A&M Winery.
- The Annual History Symposium is held at W&J College.
- The Bradford House Historical Association is a member of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
The mission of Washington & Jefferson College is to graduate people of uncommon integrity, competence and maturity who are effective lifelong learners and responsible citizens, and who are prepared to contribute substantially to the world in which they live. To this end, the College promotes the development of skills, knowledge, personal qualities and a worldview that characterizes a well-educated person. All components of the living and learning environment at W&J are designed and intended to support this mission.
Washington County, PA is the home of 23 covered bridges and the historic National Road. Nation-building events took place on the doorsteps of the Bradford and LeMoyne houses, and you’re invited for an inside look. For more excitement, catch the action of the Frontier League’s Washington Wild Things. Cheer your horse across the finish line or try your own luck at The Meadows Casino. Search for bargains galore at Tanger Outlet Center, or one of the many speciality shops. Check out great festivals and fairs all year long. With so many great options, there’s only one question – “What Are YOU Going To Do Here?”
This company was a 2014 Whiskey Rebellion Dinner Sponsor as well as a 2014 Wine Event Partner. We have more events planned with the Washington Winery. This business is celebrating their 10th anniversary
This company was a 2014 Wine Event Partner. We partner with this business for various group tours to provide pastries. This business is a small coffee house and bakery in the heart of little Washington.
The Bradford House Historical Association is a 501 (C)(3) charitable organization, contributions to which are tax-deductible. The official registration and financial information of The Bradford House Historical Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.