Kick off the festival with the Whiskey Rebellion Parade!
Saturday, July 8, at 10:30 to 11:30 am
Washington Business District Authority hosts the Whiskey Rebellion Parade.
- The parade is approximately one hour and is located on Main Street in downtown Washington, Pa.
- The parade route starts at the intersection of Main Street and Chestnut Street and ends at the intersection of Main Street and Maiden Street.
- You'll see local history groups, high school performers, dance school performers, community heroes, and more.
- The parade ends with an amazing street performance from local actors.
- Please bring your own chairs.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.