We are picky whom we select as this is an 18th-century festival!
The mercantile area will be located in Strawberry Alley.
- Saturday, July 8 following the parade till dusk.
- There will be “period” items, such as those made with techniques or materials generally available during the late 1700s, historical or festival-themed items and items that will enhance the reputation of the festival and the mercantile area.
- Vendors include:
- Opossum Pouch Soft Goods
- C&T Gems – sterling silver
- Couldn’t Bee Better Honey
- PQ Square Scents LLC
- Chocolate Moonshine Fudge & Truffles
- Isaiah 54 Gifts
- Small Batch Gifts LLC
- Lauren's Leather Craft
- Vintage Grace Boutique
- Westerwald Pottery
- Stoney Creek Cigars – will be there both Friday and Saturday