For the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff remains our top priority. In compliance with the recommendations of local and state officials to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Bradford House Museum is open by appointment only. In addition, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask and socially distance.
If you want to schedule a visit to the Museum, please contact Tracie at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Tracie at email@example.com
For all area middle and high school students in Washington, Greene, Allegheny, Fayette & Westmoreland Counties
Register online now through February 28!
For complete rules, hints for developing your project, and a list of possible topics, look under the education tab.
Cash prizes awarded to the top 5 entries in each division:
Middle School (grades 5-8) High School (grades 9-12)
The Bradford House Museum is now closed for the winter.
When permitted, we will offer tours by appointment. The site will continue to implement social distancing policies for its visitors and staff while taking extensive measures to ensure all spaces are safe and sanitary, including the frequent and thorough cleaning of high-touch areas and the availability of hand sanitizing stations throughout the museum. We are eager to see you at the Bradford House Museum and we’ll do so with the health and safety of our visitors and staff as our top priority.
To make a reservation for your private tour:
1. You can either call us at 724-222-3604
2. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can do advance ticketing online at https://www.bradfordhouse.org/Admissions
- Masks or face coverings will be required until further notice. Docents will also be wearing face coverings/masks.
- Groups will be limited to 6 or less at a one time.
- All staff, volunteers and guests will be required to sign an “Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19.”
We look forward to seeing you! And thank you for your continued support!
A MINUTE WITH THE BRADFORD HOUSE
A Prelude to the Whiskey Rebellion Videos
Support the Bradford House Museum by making a Donation to our Organization
Gift Shop Sampler
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The Bradford House Museum and Whiskey Rebellion Festival need volunteers. Students who need community service hours are welcome.