Visit us on Small Business Saturday!
The Bradford House Museum, Whiskey Rebellion Education and Visitor Center, and the Meeting House will be open from 9:30 am to 4 pm.
- We will be offering a free cookie from our outdoor kitchen cabin for the breakfast crawl.
- Kate will be in the kitchen cabin offering a free cooking demonstration.
- The Wylde Celt will be in the kitchen cabin selling hand forged and handmade historic reproductions.
- The Bradford House will be open from 930-4, featuring Magnolia Bough Jewelry and Gifts.
- The Whiskey Rebellion Education and Visitor Center will be open from 930-4, featuring Red Pump Distillery in the cage bar.
- The Meeting House will be open 930-4, featuring a local artist exhibit and hands-on demonstrations and sales by Al Pierson's woodcarving, Dona Hamilton's rug hooking and Deborah Mainwaring Studio’s art.
- The Bradford House and Visitor Center Gift Shops feature unique Whiskey Rebellion-themed items and books by local authors.
The Bradford House Museum will be beautifully decorated for the upcoming holiday season. Walk-through tours of the Museum are provided during Small Business Saturday. Docents, dressed in period attire, will be on hand to tell you about David Bradford and explain various 18th-century holiday traditions.
Get a jump on your holiday shopping; we'll have some fantastic vendors.
The Bradford House
175 S. Main Street
Washington, PA 15301