The health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff remains our top priority. In compliance with the recommendations of local and state officials to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Bradford House Museum will remain temporarily closed to the public until further notice.
All public programs originally scheduled through April 30 are either postponed or canceled. This is a fluid situation, so please continue to follow our website and social media platforms for the most up-to-date information on our museums and programs
The Bradford House Historical Association is thrilled to announce that we will be re-opening our museum on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
The museum will begin operating at 50% capacity and will eventually accommodate a larger percentage of visitors once permitted. The site will implement new social distancing policies for its visitors and staff while taking extensive measures to ensure all spaces are safe and sanitary, including the frequent and thorough cleaning of high-touch areas and the addition of hand sanitizing stations throughout the museum. We are eager to reopen the Bradford House Museum and we’ll do so with the health and safety of our visitors and staff as our top priority.
Some key points:
- Normal operating hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The museum will be closed July 4 and subsequent holidays.
- There is an admission fee of $5 per person to tour the house museum. We accept cash and credit card.
- Reservations are highly recommended and can be done online via our website.
- Groups will be limited to 6 or less at a one time.
- There are waiting areas, such as the outdoor cabin and the gardens.
- Masks or face coverings will be required until further notice. Docents will also be wearing face coverings/masks.
- Guests will be entering the front door and exiting the back door, to keep the flow of traffic moving in one direction.
- We will be providing a clean, sanitized environment for our visitors.
- The museum’s gardens are in full bloom and a welcome stop while visiting. The docents can explain the medicinal and culinary herbs that are included in the gardens.
- The Whiskey Rebellion Education & Visitor Center will open later this year!
- All staff, volunteers and guests will be required to sign an “Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19.”
To make a reservation for your tour:
1. You can either call us at 724-222-3604
2. You can send us an email at email@example.com
3. You can do advance ticketing online at https://www.bradfordhouse.org/Admissions
We look forward to seeing you! And thank you for your continued support!
A MINUTE WITH THE BRADFORD HOUSE
A Prelude to the Whiskey Rebellion Videos
Support the Bradford House Museum by making a Donation to our Organization
Gift Shop Sampler
The Bradford House Museum and Whiskey Rebellion Festival need volunteers. Students who need community service hours are welcome.